As an engineering firm focused on resource management, Willdan Energy Solutions offers a broad cross-section of services to the Government Services Administration. We are one of the few firms on the GSA’s Federal
Supply Service that is authorized for all services in our category.
We are authorized for
- 871‐202 Energy Management Planning and Strategies
- 871‐203 Training on Energy Management
- 871‐204 Metering Services
- 871‐205 Energy Program Support Services
- 871‐206 Building Commissioning Services
- 871‐207 Energy Audit Services
- 871‐208 Resource Efficiency Management (REM)
- 871‐209 Innovations in Energy
- 871‐210 Water Conservation
- 871‐299 Introduction of New Services
Because Willdan Energy Solutions has been a pioneer in the energy efficiency industry, we have the capability and experience to provide the services needed. We have implemented numerous energy efficiency programs for
the nation's utilities, and our experience carries over to the facility and energy efficiency needs of the Federal government. Our work with large commercial facilities, and our extensive experience in auditing,
investigation, retrofit installation, HVAC, and retro-commissioning gives us ample opportunities for Federal contracts. In addition, we are one of the few companies to implement utility energy efficiency programs for
data centers, which make us an ideal subcontractor for the GSA.
Besides our work with energy efficiency, we have also implemented water conservation programs, including ones for the San Francisco Utility Commission and Southern California’s Metropolitan Water District.